The Property and Asset Management department is focussed on maintaining and maximising value and protecting and enhancing our clients' interests.
This is achieved through a combination of diverse skills and experience coupled with up-to-date, integrated property management software. A proactive approach to management is essential in order to improve an investment and create an institutionally acceptable and saleable asset. Our experience also allows us to react to changes in the market and recognise fluctuations to maximise fund performance.
The management department benefits from close contact with colleagues in the agency, investment and lease advisory departments as well as the backing of a dedicated accounts team to ensure effective credit control. Regular contact with tenants ensures an understanding of their business needs and minimal conflict. We also provide advice for developers from inception to completion and integration into the management portfolio.
The aim of our Facilities Management Department is to monitor and maintain all properties to a high standard and to provide tenant satisfaction. We believe in solving issues professionally and effectively using a proactive approach to maintain standards and manage costs. We provide a professional point of contact for all tenants, monitored through our helpdesk system.
- Tenant communication
- Regular Health & Safety surveys to ensure compliance
- Monitoring and regular retendering of all maintenance contracts
- Energy Perfomance Certificates
- Property inspections
- Instructing contractors
- Implementation and Management of Planned Maintenance Programmes
- Rent Collection and Credit Control
- Service Charge and Insurance administration
- Planned Maintenance Programmes
- Lease Renewals
- Rent Reviews
- Surrender/renewal of leases and Re-gearing of lease terms