The Hardshaw Centre, St Helens, Merseyside, WA10 1EB
Unit 6A, The Hardshaw Centre,
- Located in the North West between Manchester and Liverpool
- Easily accessible from Junction 23 M6 and Junction 7 M62, via the Linkway
- Prime location on Church Street, the principle retail street in St Helens
- Opposite main bus station and railway station within walking distance
- On-site 180 space car park with free parking on Sundays and Bank Holidays
The Hardshaw Centre is a favourite with shoppers with a wide range of well known stores. The onsite roof top car park has 180 parking spaces and is accessible from Bickerstaffe Street and operates free parking on a Sunday.
The Hardshaw Centre in St. Helens, Merseyside is easily accessible from Junction 23 on the M6, and Junction 7 of the M62 via the Linkway. The Hardshaw Centre adjoins the St Helens main bus station, and the railway station is located nearby, which services Wigan, Liverpool, Southport and Manchester. The centre benefits from a 180 space, roof car park.
The shopping centre is situated in a prime location on Church Street, the principal retail street in St Helens.
2110.00 sq ft (196.00 sq m)
The subject premises have the following approximate areas and dimensions:
|Areas||sq ft||sq m|